Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm so fed up.

I'm tired of trying to be friends with someone who doesn't even wanna be friends with me. I'm tired of the one always trying to make things work. I'm tired of working so hard just to be friends with you. Honestly, if you don't want to be friends I'm good with that. I rather not be than to deal with your bipolar attitudes. Always have to be so judgmental in everything they see that they don't realize themselves. I definitely don't deserve this. It's always a competition to see who wins. There's no love, or understanding. I'm tired of going through the same phase over and over again. This is my last year, I shouldnt be getting stressed over this. I need to focus on what's gonna be important in the future. When I move they're not gonna be there. I'm tired of saving relationships, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment