Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December seventh.

Hey Mr. Right,

If you read this which I know you will, happy unofficial. I know it may not mean a lot to many people but it does to me. This is the day where I'm happy that I texted you because if I didn't I wouldn't have this wonderful relationship with you. I know weve been going through some rough times, and I know it's killing you. I'm sorry for what you have to go through when being in a relationship with me. I know I might seem like I dont care, or whatever but I do. I care so much about you, it's just my emotions get the best of me and anger starts to take in control. I apologize in advance. Sorry for constantly making you cry and making you feel unhappy. I'm sorry I have so many expectations for you. I'm sorry that I'm always in-control. But it's human nature, this is how girls act. I love you so much that no words can describe it. I just also wanted to say thank you for everything. For constantly being there for me, and holding on to me. Without you, I don't even know where I would be right now. I hope we stay strong for the future, and we continue this relationship happily together.


Love,
Your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment