Monday, December 5, 2011

Suicide

Recently, I just kinda witnessed a suicide attempt from a church friend. I never knew that it was serious until today from when I visited her at the hospital. Police were gathered keeping a close eye on her in case she attempted to do it again. I can't even imagine the pressure she went through just being surrounded with so many people. I'd be so embarrassed. But honestly, I'll admit that I thought about suicide before. It's a tough decision but if you're confident enough, and you have no fear you can actually do it. I've been through a lot over the years, and I just feel as if my situation gets harder and harder each time. But I always have the one particular thing always holding me back from what I want to do. Its hard, it really is. I just pray that she'll get better. Also, for her family as well. I know how Nicole feels, I've been there. I kinda want to reach out to her but I don't know if I can open up.

No comments:

Post a Comment